Hi Folks , phpboys created a new simple google contact map plugin, First download the plugin here Download. Once downloaded follow the below steps.
1. Unzip the plugin first.
2. Put to wp-content -> plugins folder
4. upload plugin zip file via wordpress admin -> Plugins -> Add New
5. Once Upload Finished, Go to Plugins Menu
6. Find Simple Google Contact Map and Activate it
7.Once Activated Go to Settings -> Google Map-SGMC click it.
8.It shows Form Page. Fill the fields Correctly and save it.
9.Next add the following shordcode to your page , post
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets
- Find Googlemap-SGMC
- Drag your sidebar fill the fields and save